Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Win Number: SIX ZERO!!!!



Some times I enter contests because I think I would like the prize, and sometimes I enter them because I freakin love the prize and must have it. This was one of those cases. I rented Whip It and I feel in love, I kind of wish I would have seen it in the theaters. it was cute,and inspirational, well written and had a great cast.

There are tons of these floating around and I entered my share but i found out today I won! I won from Rockin' Mama who just happens to be an an awesome bloggin' mama that I have won from in the past. I totally dig her blog, her look, style, and writing. I couldn't be happier to win from her again!

I already saw the movie so I probably won't write an update, but maybe I will let you know if I loved as much the second time around.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

Congrats on all of the prized you have won!
It looks like you are one lucky person! :)

Be sure to check back often b/c I have new contests going up every day! http://raisingmy4sons.com :)