Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rejected

Well, I got an email from the representative for the photo contest I entered and it would seem that I have been disqualified. Apparently I did not completely follow the rules of the contest. So despite the fact that I received all of the participant emails, was congratulated for entering and encouraged to promote my photo and even had my photo uploaded by said website personnel, I am now officially out if the running. I have to wonder if the fact that I was seriously kicking everyones butts had something to do with it, I am guessing that the other participants got jealous and made some angry emails.

Apperently I am getting a fabulous consolation prize, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't win the big prize that I was obviously shoeing in for. If it was there mistake by overlooking a broken rule this entire time, than why wouldn't they let me continue participating. I am very angry at the amount of web traffic I provided by directing my friends and family members to. How angry should I be though? I mean if I didn't follow the rules than that's one thing, but it would have been nice to have known in time to present and appropriate photo right?

SIGH...

1 comment:

that girl said...

what rule did you break? too much cinnamon?