Monday, January 31, 2011

Win Number: 85


I won three months worth of toaster struddles! They sent my coupons really fast and i stocked up on three boxes of the fruit flavors and then one box of the scramblers for my husband! I ate them every morning on my way to work for a while, i hadn't had a toaster struddle since high school so it was a major throw back. The only complain I had was that one of the boxes didn't come with icing, I saved the box so I could email the company but then the cleaning people at work threw it away so i didn't have any of the information on the box to reference the "run" or "batch" that didn't have icing. It was awesome to get to try these again after so long, when Diego is a little bigger maybe I will let him eat these in the AM, for right now he needs a more nutritious breakfast though.

No comments: