Thursday, September 8, 2011

Win Number: 105

There's very few times I win from a blog that I actually go to EVERY single day. There's actually probably only about 5 or 6 that I visit that regularly. Super Punch is one of them, if it were not for super punch I would not be able to find the most offensive and/or beautiful desktop images I rotate through on a weekly basis. I also find all my favorite toy info there. If you remember I used to be a famous toy designer and package designer for a company that conducted themselves so poorly they had to lay off some very talented individuals like myself. Screw them. Did I type that outloud?


I digress.


Super Punch gets me all the toy news I need that I don't get anymore since im now working a regular 9-5 that has nothing to do with T-1's, die cuts, paint approval, artist proofs or general toy debauchery. They also provide me lots of geeky and nerdy Internet junk, because who doesn't appreciate an update on ninja warrior once in a while, or perhaps the latest in cute baby animal videos. Not to mention some fantastic artwork that even someone who didn't spend their whole life in art school can appreciate.


well when I got on the site I noticed they were giving away a $25 credit to Threadless, which if you can't tell by my photo above is hilarious, oh yeah and they screen print hilarity on T-shirts. I managed to order myself a "Han Shot First" shirt, because Greedo is a fucking asshole and it's totally clear that Han shot first, and I am willing to wear a shirt blazon to the fact that not only am I a Star Wars nerd, as proved by my last job of writing a professional Star Wars blog and designing action figures for the Lucas license, but that I love weird Tees.


I also got my son some pretty funny shirts, but he doesn't appreciate them as much as I do. I wanted the "Beer" shirt, but they are sadly sold out. P.s- Dog fish head pumpkin ale is out today and I have a case on reserve im picking up after work, drunken texts to my friends to follow.


I was the first commenter to this post on Super Punch and reeled in the credit. Not to mention managed to somehow start a commenting flame war on the post which is almost better that the win itself.


If you know whats good for you you'll go check them out.

No comments: