Thursday, October 6, 2011

Win #108




I won a brand new divinci Crib from Hayneedle! I have purchased a davinci in the passed, my son still sleeps in his but we converted it to a day bed, they are built to last! I won this from Mama B, you'll notice I have her button on my side bar too! She was so nice and was able to help me choose a finish also! I am so excited my daughter is in a crib from wal mart that cost us about $50 bucks and I think this actually retails around $400 with shipping and therefor is the biggest prize I have ever won! So I am going to donate the crib I have to the locate shelter in our town. I am really so excited and I would love for everyone to also head over to Mama B and take advantage of her reviews and giveaways as I have. This is also I think my first raffelcopter win, so here's to them too!



No comments: