Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Holy DrySpell Batman! Win #213


I hate dryspells.  It happens from time to time, I mean you can't win them all and sometimes things get so busy you wind up not really entering so much.  I have been using my downtime and lunch hours to do massive amounts of work so that's just what happens, life.

My first win of July though happened to be confirmed yesterday!  Thanks to the Flairist for the amazing necklace!  I have won from them before, what I love about the Flairist are the great stories and articles on young working women and how to advance with class in life and the workplace.  The other thing i love is that the contest are creative, I wrote a haiku to win this one!  The last one I won was an ode to Martha Stewart, lol.

I encourage you to check them out, it is a great blog/site and they just did an upgrade and it looks great!

my haiku if you were interested:

Childhood smiles: a Haiku
Mommom’s baking bread
I got home early from school
It’s the little things
~Jen Lleras

No comments: