Friday, November 13, 2009

Win Number: 50!



Today was my 50th win! I can't believe that I have 50 wins under my belt. It's just a hobby but everytime I win something it's just so much fun! I still enjoy the reading of the reviews and learning about new products and stuff, it my relaxing thing I do.

So Without Further Ado!

Win Number 50 is from The Fabulous Won. I have won one of her holiday gift recommendations, lots of blogs do this, they choose lots of sponsors to be on a holiday list of items. I took home 100 custom photo prints from Less Ordinary Designs. She has a respectably giant Etsy store. I am envious of people who can really succeed on Etsy. Tons of prints to choose from and lots in the Holiday section. Jaime and I are going to choose this one and we will take some photos this weekend for it. I can not begin to tell you how happy I am to not have to print or design these this year, I havn't the time anyways. I will post the design when I get it and tell you all how it turns out once they come to me!

Update: They turned out fantastic, they are super high quality and I sent them all out this morning!!! here's a preview!






1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

i thought you might like to enter my giveaway for a $25 American Express gc http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/12/hellmanns-25-american-express-gift-card.html