Monday, December 28, 2009

Win Number: 52


Thanks to My Wee View for holding some great childrens gifts idea reviews over the holidays. I entered to win an Elmo kinex set and won! I love this for my son, who loves blocks but just doesn't understand them yet. He is the most into cars and trucks right now so this might peak his interest in blocks because it has wheels. I will let you know how much he loves it when it comes, I did see these in the store and they really look like a cute gift idea, maybe if its awesome we can give some away at his birthday party!

Update: I got Diego's Elmo car, I had a hard time putting it together, although it's like five pieces, lol. My mom stepped in and assembled it in like five seconds, Diego loves it of course. Kinex also sent me another huge gift set as an extra, it was for 7+ so I gave it to my neighbors five boys to build. It was a great win!


No comments: