Thursday, August 15, 2013

Win #219


My kids are a marketers dream.  They see it on TV and they want it.  It might be that they watch a lot of sprout which airs a tremendous amount of "made for TV" merchandise and commercials or it might be something else but they want all the things that are advertised there, ala: Dream lites, light up pillows, cups that you shake that make ice cream and slurpees, lights you take to the potty and things you stuff crap into.  Sometimes I wish they would just ask for normal toys that don't have inflated price points and that I don't have to travel to the far reaches of Bed Bath and Beyond to find.

Well the kids saw a commercial For Bendastix and it just so happens one of my favorite blogs, Being MVP (button on the right hand side) ran a giveaway for them and i won, it softens my cruel cold heart when I get to win something that I would no doubt buy at Christmas time.  As a matter of fact one year I won almost all of my Holiday gifts.  So a huge thanks goes out to Being MVP, read her, she is awesome and enter her many giveaways too!

2 comments:

Nadeem said...

nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

WiFi Hacking
WiFi Hacker
Password Hacker
WiFi Hack Password

Nadeem said...

nice your site thanks for sharing love you all teme good work keep it up.
Hack Wifi Password