Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Win #221 Radio/creative


I listen to mostly talk radio.  I listen to Jason Ellis on Sirius Satellite radio in the afternoons and as i drive home from work.  So while this design for a T-shirt makes absolutely no sense to you it is actually in perfect context with the show. 

The show is a raunchy, no holds barred, sports infused, manly, canada loving kind of show.  I realize that it's pretty diverse just by that brief number of adjectives, jeeze.  So yeah it's basically right up my ally.  Now by Jen Code anything that I participate in in real life that involves a contest I must enter.  So when Jason had a T-shirt contest I for sure threw my hat into that ring.  I designed three but this was my favorite, it stems from a bit they had in which Jason named himself the Great Gazellis while talking about what kind of animal he'd be if he were to swap species.

So I submitted and did not win.  Then they decided to give the top 5 liked shirts on Facebook a consolation prize.  I already had a lot of likes from being one of the first submitters and one of the very select few they actually discussed on live radio.  Well I took the third spot and now eagerly await my box of shwag, will post pictures when it comes to me.  

No comments: