Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Win #223 Thank God.


I say "thank God" because well, for two reasons.  Reason number one, as previously mentioned I have terrible OCD and the fact that my number of wins went that long at 222 is astounding to me.  I was this close to wearing a foil hat and locking myself indoors, I am making a pinchy gesture with my fingers right now to indicate that it was serious.  
Secondly I happen to win by quoting the bible!  How bout that, my title has two meanings, it makes me so happy.  I follow a lot of blogs and stores on Facebook because I enter things and love stuff so much that I click "like" possibly way too often.  The benefit of this is that I get to participate in fun things like "Name that verse Wednesday" from The Melted Crayon store on Etsy.  I happen to come in second place because I quoted Jude and not Ephesians but it so happens that their verses start in the same way so guess what, I still win!  
I ordered these two sets for my kids stockings and it was only $4.75 because of shipping.  I feel like today is obviously blessed, mostly because I can officially feel not anxious about the looming 222 that was on the blog.  PHEW!  Go check out The Melting Crayon because she is awesome and that is all.


No comments: