Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Win number 15

I have been obviously reading a ton of stuff on toys and baby products over the last 8 months or so. Something I have noticed is that there is a large majority of the parent population who are switching to mainly soft and wooden toys. You can be more sure that the toys are chemical free and even come from fair trade companies this way. I entered another contest, I do everyday by the way, which ever awesome Mom blog is giving something away and lots of them do weekly! At the Posh Passy they were giving away a nice set of soft blocks so I took advantage, and I won! Diego should love these, I think they're great!

Update: These came and are great, they look cute in my sons room and he's starting to love to hold stuff now and really likes them!


No comments: